If we believe in Jesus as -
- Saviour - we will fervently be preaching the gospel everywhere;
- Lord - As servants we must faithfully obey all His words, instructions, teachings, etc.;
- King - Jesus' commandments, will and words are our decrees;
- Provider - Jesus will meet all our needs and we don't need to hoard up;
- Healer - Jesus will heal and we don't need any other physician;
- and also as Teacher, Protector, Deliverer, Comforter, Advisor, etc.
...then we can do greater works than what our Lord Jesus had done before, because millions and millions of us are facing different types of difficulties, needs, helps, deliverances, etc. as we do or preach His gospel. In the book of Acts, many miracles found were different from those performed by our Lord Jesus.
During our 30 years ministering in remote and inaccessible areas (without any medical facilities), we constantly experience His power, presence, deliverance and healing:
- pregnant OA woman suffered 2 nights (suspected bridge) but gave birth immediately after prayer,
- tigress, guarding its cub caught in the wild boar trap, fled on seeing our unsuspecting tiny OA brethren (or an angel) advancing,
- OA child was drowned (more than 10 minutes under river bed) but revived immediately after prayer,
- and also all types of healings, deliverances, provisions, helps, etc.
It is normally these simple and obvious miracles that bring the heathens to believe in Jesus that our Father in heaven is glorified.
Signs and wonders are still common in remote, poor and needy areas.
Brethren, most of our prayers of salvation, provisions, deliverance, healing, etc. (for the benefits of the poor and desperate Chinese villagers and the inaccessible OA brethren deep in the jungle) were joyfully answered by our Lord.